Steady Step Toe Hold Splint with Hook and Loop Strap
The Steady Step Toe Hold Splint with Hook and Loop Strap is designed to treat patients with first MPJ realignment or stabilization needs. Following a bunionectomy, Toe Hold may be used to support soft tissues and maintain correction. With a fractured hallux or turf toe, comfortable compression and support is provided. Additionally, Toe Hold may be used to achieve minor bunion correction non-surgically.
- Maintains the hallux in any corrective plane the physician desires (neutral, adducted, varus, dorsiflexed, or plantarflexed position) with appropriate placement of hook and loop strap
- Improves hallux purchase during ambulation by stretching soft tissue contractures
- Provides support for turf toe or broken hallux · non-latex foam construction
- Non-latex foam construction
- Effective treatment following first MPJ realignment and hallus valgus procedure
- One piece design applies easily and stretches to fit without compromising stability