Spenco Total Support Replacement Insoles
Most rigid replacement insoles offer some motion control and stability but that’s where the similarity ends: Spenco Total Support Insoles feature our patented 3-POD Modulation System: By positioning pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot, Total Support® Insoles change the ground forces reaching the foot during activity. This tunes the ride for increased performance and superior comfort while helping to reduce over-pronation-a common problem that causes foot, leg and back pain. Spenco Total Support Insoles are unconditionally guaranteed for one year. Total Support Technology aids in the relief of symptoms caused by Plantar Fasciitis.
- 3-PODSystem promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones - Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation, Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
- Semi-Rigid Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and comfort through the stride
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain
- Grooved PU Forefoot Crash Pad aligns with the metatarsal heads to provide premium cushioning and support to the ball-of-foot
- First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride
- Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and airflow for lasting comfort
- For half sizes, please order the next size down. For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.