SKLZ Hit-A-Way Junior Baseball Swing Trainer
Designed for children, the SKLZ Hit-A-Way Junior Baseball Swing Trainer is a great fun and safe way for young players to develop and improve their batting skills. Featuring a tethered ball to simulate real pitches and ideal for left and right handed batters, this trainer allows for constant batting without ever having to run after a ball. The Hit-A-Way Junior sets up in seconds for hours of play or practice. It is built to be lightweight yet sturdy, and it is portable enough to be used in the backyard, garage, on the field, or even inside the house. The Hit-A-Way Junior easily converts to a tee with two different height options, giving your future all-star two ways to have fun.
- Sets up in seconds for hours of play or practice
- Converts to a tee with two different height options
- Use as a batting trainer or as a T-ball trainer
- Tethered ball simulates real pitches
- Suitable for both right and left handed batters
- Can be used indoors or outdoors