ProMag Magazine Grip Spacer for Glock 17/22 Magazines in 26/27 Pistols, PM089A
The ProMag Magazine Grip Spacer/Grip Extension allows the use of Glock 17/22 magazines in Glock 26/27 pistols. The spacer takes up space between the bottom of the frame and the floor plate of longer magazines. The spacer is held in place by a single allen head cap screw. It is textured to match the Glock pistol frame. Constructed from injection molded black polymer. Please Note: Does not fit Gen 4 Glock pistols. Made in the USA.
- Magazine grip spacer/grip extension for Glock magazines
- Use Glock 17/22 magazines in Glock 26/27 pistols
- Spacer is textured to match the Glock pistol frame
- Made of injection molded black polymer
- Does not fit GEN 4 Glock Pistols
- Height: 1" | Length: 2" | Width: 1.5"
- Made in USA