ProMag Archangel Deluxe Target Stock for Ruger 10/22 Magnum, AATS1022M, Polymer
The ProMag Archangel Deluxe Target Stock for the Ruger 10/22 Magnum is a feature packed, modern styled, fully ambidextrous target stock that will free float .920" bull barrels and incorporates more features and quality design elements per-dollar than any other. This style of stock provides both the bench rest and field shooter with a stable, solid platform for improved accuracy and great looks. The forward sloped cheek-weld buttstock is optimized for scopes, optics or raised target sights use only. The wide, comfortable, enlarged thumbhole grip and shoulder stock configuration incorporates an off-hand support hook and a scalloped thumbwheel, with click-positive, length of pull adjustment between 13.50" to 14.75". The forend and grip are contoured and textured for positive weapon retention. The grip also features a generous, locking storage compartment. For sling accommodation, there is 2 standard sling studs one in the forend and one in the buttstock. The forward sling swivel will accept Harris-type bipods. Additionally, there are two molded in steel flush-cup QD hardpoints on the forend and one on each side of the buttstock. The wide flat and ventilated forearm keeps the barrel cooler and is angled to allow the bench rest shooter to adjust elevation by simply moving the stock forward or backward on the rest. Also included is the patented, pressure tuning, harmonic barrel tensioner (for barrels that like some pressure), a polyurethane bolt buffer, and a paddle style magazine release. The inlet has been optimized for stock triggers for a drop-in precise fit. Aftermarket triggers may require some minor fitting. Constructed of a super high strength glass filled black polymer that is impervious to weather and most firearms solvents or lubricants. This stock will withstand a lifetime of hard use and utilizes the original action screw (not included). Made in the USA.
- Fits Ruger 10/22 Magnum
- Drop in fit
- Click adjustable length of pull from 13.5" to 14.75"
- Constructed of a super high strength glass filled black polymer
- Ambidextrous design for both right and left handed shooters
- Traditional sling swivel studs mounted in the forearm and buttstock
- Four (4) recessed hard points accept standard quick detach sling swivels
- Includes a patented harmonic vibration tuning barrel tensioning device
- Free float barrel channel accepts barrel contours up to .920"
- Built in large secure grip storage compartment
- Includes a paddle style magazine release and polyurethane bolt buffer
- Counter-balance cavity
- Uses original action screw (not included)
- Height: 2" | Length: 29.5" | Width: 6"
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Made in USA