Hogue Mossberg 500 12 and 20 Gauge Overmolded Shotgun Stock - Black
A flat washer MUST be used with the factory stock bolt. A washer is included with the stock. The Hogue stock is designed to reuse the factory stock bolt with the addition of the flat washer. The stock bolt (not included) is a 5.5" long, 5/16"- 18 TPI with a flat washer, available at any quality hardware store, gun parts retailer, or from Mossberg directly. You must use this bolt when changing from a pistol grip or Tamer to a butt stock. Tamers/Pistol grips use a short bolt that is included with the Tamer (no washer needed).
- Weight (with washer): 1 lb, 1.22 oz (standard), 14.08 oz (short shot)
- Length of pull: 14" (standard), 12" (short shot)
- Recoil pad is 1" thick
- Stock Drop: Drop at front of comb as measured from center line of the barrel is 1.5"
- Drop at heel is 2.5"
- Also fits Model 590A1, Maverick model 88, other Mossberg pump shotguns that are copies or variations of the 500, and 510 Mini
- Does not fit 930 series or any other auto shotgun, break open guns, and flex system shotguns
- Please Note: Some .410 models will not fit.