Exotac NanoSPARK Ultra-Compact Emergency Fire Starter
The Exotac NanoSPARK is an ultra-compact emergency fire starter designed for use with high surface-area tinders such as the Exotac QuickLIGHT. 5 pieces of QuickLIGHT tinder is included. The NanoSPARK can also be used to easily light camp stoves. It was designed to be used one-handed with QuickLIGHT tabs in case of injury. These tinder tabs can be stored within the waterproof body of the nanoSPARK. The lanyard slot can be used to secure the NanoSPARK to your gear, around your neck or to attach extra tinder such as a TinderZIP (sold separately).
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: Not only is the nanoSPARK easy to use with a little practice, but it is also operable with one hand in the event of an injury.
- REPLACEABLE FLINT: The flint is easily replaceable by removing the brass screw inside the tinder capsule. Up to 5 extra flints can be stored inside the tinder capsule.
- TINDER STORAGE: Unscrew the body from the flint holder to reveal a quickLIGHT tab. Fluff the tab with a knife or pull apart with your fingers and it’ll catch on the first spark! The lanyard slot can also be paired with a tinderZIP zipper pull for extra tinder.
- HIGH-SPARK FLINT WHEEL: Our custom designed flint wheel features larger, deeper teeth that create a ferrocious spark. When your tinder is properly prepared, the nanoSPARK’s high-spark flint wheel makes for a quick light.
- WATERPROOF: An o-ring in the flint retaining screw and an o-ring in the tinder capsule ensure that your tinder will stay dry and ready to use. The nanoSPARK is CNC machined, in house from USA high-grade 6061 aluminum then anodized for protection.