Coghlan's Lightweight Dry Bag, Tear Resistant w/ Roll Top Closure
Coghlan's Lightweight Dry Bag is made from lightweight rip-stop fabric, which packs down better than a traditional bulky dry bag. The seams are fully taped and waterproof, perfect for backpacking, adventure travel or water sports. Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water. To use, simply load the bag to a maximum of 2/3 capacity. Fold the top over at least three folds, then clip the buckle together.
- Lightweight fabric packs down better than traditional bulky bags
- Fully taped and waterproof seams
- Perfect for backpacking, adventure travel and water sports
- Material: 40D Rip-Stop Nylon
- 25 Liter is 10" x 20" (Green)
- 55 Liter is 12" x 30" (Blue)
- Washing Instructions: Spot wash with cold water. Drip dry.
- Please Note: Not designed or intended for submerged use. Dry Bags are intended to keep gear dry in conditions such as rain, heavy dews, spray or splashing. It will also keep water out in a quick immersion when properly closed. Do not store electrical, photographic, or optical equipment in these bags.