Coghlan's Camp Heat Emergency Cooking Fuel Can (2 Pack), Recloseable 4-6 hr Burn
Coghlan's Camp Heat Emergency Cooking Fuel Can (2 Pack) is ideal for cooking or heating at camp, home or in emergencies. It is odorless with non-toxic fumes. With approximately 4 hours of burn time per can, one can has the capacity to cook multiple meals. It's compact design will not take up valuable space in your backpack or gear bag.
- Two 6.4 oz cans of diethylene glycol
- Use for light, heat or cooking in emergencies
- Approximately 4 hour burn time per can
- Odorless and non-toxic fumes
- Easy to light and heats quickly
- Product may freeze when temperature reaches 16 degrees Fahrenheit (-8 degrees Celsius)
- Please Note: Make sure you place it in a safe area away from flammable materials and do not leave it unattended for any length of time. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Keep away from children.