Aquamira Tactical Frontier Water Filter Straw
Weather through the worst with the Aquamira Tactical Frontier Water Filter Straw. This ultra-light and compact water filter is certified to EPA standards for the removal of Cryptosporidium and Giardia. It also reduces chlorine, chemicals, taste, and odor and is certified lead-free to NSF/ANSI 372. Keep a Filter Straw in your pack or pocket for when you need it most. This Filter Straw is ready to protect you from cysts and chemicals when survival is on the line. Weighing in at a single ounce, it takes up less space than a roll of pennies. Find a fast-moving stream or backcountry water source and you instantly have 30 gallons of life saving water.
- Fits perfectly into pockets and packs
- Comes packaged in a zipper pouch that doubles as a water collection and storage unit
- BLU Line Parasite Filter with up to 450 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 30 gallons (over 110 L)
- Lightweight and compact 1 oz. portable protection
- Miraguard Antimicrobial Technology suppresses growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Certified lead-free to NSF/ANSI 372
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA
Don't let the lightweight and compact size fool you, the Aquamira Frontier Filter Straw is technology in a tube. Aquamira BLU Line Protection is achieved using Micro-adsorption Technology. This unique filtration technology combines the power of activated coconut shell carbon with medical grade micro-porous plastic to create much more than a "taste and odor" filter. Aquamira BLU Line filters are certified by IAPMO to consistently remove protozoan cysts to US EPA standards. They also reduce chlorine and harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 requirements, and are certified lead-free. (ANSI /NSF-372) Aquamira BLU Line filters have been tested and proven effective in removing Cyanotoxins such as Microcystin and other algae produced bio-toxins found in the Great Lakes.